Saturday, September 1, 2007

Visit home...

We are home (GA). The first visit since we were married.

John and I have been enjoying our time with family, and very close friends. Staying up way to late, and filling every moment that we have here with great joy, and blessing.

We arrived Thursday, Friday we went swimming with our brothers, and sisters, I officially recieved my first sunburn of the year. Really sad for a Georgia girl that used to swim all the time. Today (Saturday Sept 1st) we are celebrating John's birthday. Started the morning with chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. Now we are all just kinda of doing our own thing for a while. I am unsure how we will fill the rest of the morning and afternoon, I do know that ice cream cake, and presents will fill the evening.

Happy birthday John.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Happy birthday, John! Whitney, congratulations on your first sunburn of the year. :-)
I hope you both have a great time back home.