Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby adjustments...


Right now it is 2:25 AM central time. Most normal people would be asleep. :) I never liked being normal. I believe this is another one of those baby things that we must get used to. I figured I would get up and catch up on a few blogs that I haven't been reading of late. Then I thought I would share with you for no apparent reason that it is 2AM and I am still awake.

21 Days and counting. (Till the due date that is, still hoping for an earlier baby)

Blessing to all you normal people that actually sleep. :)

1 comment:

Daniel's Helpmeet said...

I'm right there with you! Being awake in the middle of the night is more pleasant when you have a little one to hold and nurse verses a little one making you uncomfortable. Those days are coming soon......

Sheri