Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Moments to treasure...

Yesterday was long day for the four of us at home. We did laundry (which right now includes lots of carting things here and there.)
The children were getting restless, and needing entertainment all day. The kind of day that takes brain power, and lots of not getting my "list" accomplished.

So I was finally at a point were I could sneak a few moments to get dishes done. I glanced around to assess what the children were entertaining themselves with to find John IV asking Peace if she wanted him to read a book to her. His next question was to ask if she wanted to sit on his lap. So she plops on his lap, and he wraps his arms around her to read the book to her. Which means she is practically being strangled by this book. There they sat for 10 min reading together. This is a moment I hope to treasure in my memory for the rest of my days. I am so blessed to be given the gift of years with these special little people.

No comments: