Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A reminder to be thankful...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Its very hard to believe that this year has passed by so quickly. I was reading the blog of some friends up here, one of the women who posts on this blog has decided to post each day a reason that she is thankful. It is such a good reminder to me to not let being tired, low iron levels, and grocery shopping keep me from being joyful.

I began to think after reading this blog, Why is it that Christians really only show the thankfulness they have in there hearts once a year usually around the table with friends and family? Are we truly letting our joy and thankfulness shine through in our lives only once a year?

Today I sit and think over this past year. In 2007 I have become married, moved from my home state, become a Mother.

So today I am thankful for the One True God, who is merciful, just, loving and sovereign over all things. The One who puts people in our lives to challenge us, help us grow and remember to be thankful.

So now it is your turn, I would love to see your thankfulness posted in comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen and Amen my sweet daughter-in-love! We are thankful for new family members.

Love Momma Dar & All the rest