Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankfulness...#2

Hmm, today I am thankful for each morning that I am able to wake up with my beloved husband next to me. As I say this I pray that I may never become ungrateful for the precious gift that God gave me in John. I am thankful for a man that makes me laugh, holds me when I cry, loves me in spite of me, but most importantly of all a man that seeks to lead his family in God's will, law, and love.
What a precious gift God gives to us that our wives. To those that do not yet have that joy, what a precious gift it is to be able to wait, and give your purest love to one man. I encourage you all to stand fast, hold and guard that love, because it is a treasure that you can only give in full once.

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

I hope John makes a better bed buddy than the rocks when we camp. I know he is. Thank you John. That's who I'm thankful for, a wonderful son-in-law.
love you three Mom Miller