Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankfulness...#7

Today I am thankful for the change in the seasons. Living in Georgia for somewhere around 12 years has proven to make me more thankful for a real summer, autumn, winter, and spring. The weather here is changing. We have some beautiful trees that have leaves changing, and we have nice cool days, that make you want to sit and read a good book cuddled under a blanket with a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate to drink. I really hope I get to see some snow this winter.

Blessing this day to you and yours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I felt the same way when we moved from Florida to Georgia. I grew up in Ct. so I know what "real seasons" are. And don't worry, you'll see snow! More than you can imagine. Enjoy it.
We've all enjoyed your thankfulness - it has spurred our own.
Peace,
Paul