Friday, November 9, 2007

Thankfulness...#3

Thankfulness today seems a little harder to come by, maybe because I have not been putting into practice this task of finding at least one thing to be greatful for each day, perhaps it is because today is house cleaning day. But I know that I need to be thankful! God has blessed us with so much.

Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

It is amazing that when we look to scripture we find our strength return, and our desire to be thankful, and productive is supplied according to the riches that God gives us.

Today I am thankful for the Word of God. (John 1:1) that lives and breathes. That strengthen us, that gives us joy, brings light and hope to a dark world.

Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments: